So, I have finished my exams. And that leaves me a few short weeks to tackle a variety of projects. Taking inspiration from Lifehacker, I am making a list on here of stuff I am aiming to achieve.
- Get healthy: The next 7 weeks, my first hour of each day is exercise. Keep me accountable on this one please!
- A new YesIts.Us website: The Lowry Family homepage, in full technicolor. Need to update this, and create a blog for my darling wife.
- Install Windows 7 on my PC: I only bought it 5 months ago, and already I feel I should probably install it!
- Make VictorandRachel.co.uk: A wedding site for my housemate.
- Do some more work on Cutting Edge: my large corporate project has been put on hold, but that’s no excuse not to do anything on it.
- Finish CrookesOnline.co.uk: Let’s get the Crookes homepage up and running for everyone!
- A new NamesNotNumbers.info: Everyone’s favourite charity, soon getting a new website. Design by committee – the best way!
- Get my server set up: It’s working fine, but its time to get that software running properly, with regular backups, and every PC in the house being served!
- Redesign ChristianPunks.co.uk: This site is no longer an active portal, so let’s make it a little more fresh and helpful!
- Start a peer reviewed journal: Coming soon – The Online Journal of Medicine (also known as OnJoM).
- Get tagging: Put post tags on every post on my blog.
- Walk the dogs.
Anyone else think this risks burnout? I will take regular breaks, don’t worry! And now I will leave you with what must be the world’s best CV – click the picture below to find out more…
2 thoughts on “Many many plans”
If you die from burnout, can I have your computer?
@King Rajin IX Yes, but only if you give me your car for my funeral pyre.