This year I am working through Tim Clare’s Couch to 80K Bootcamp– a course where you write for 10 minutes a day.
By following Tim’s prompting, the aim is to work through from basics until you reach the ability to write an 80,000 word novel.
Apologies: it may not actually be that interesting to read…
What books have you not read or should read?
- A History of Wales John Davies
- Welsh myths book – The Mabinogion
- The Last Village – Welsh Scifi
- Finish Ursula LeGuin series
- Foundation Asimov
- The Kraken Wakes
- Slaughterhouse Five
- Stranger in a Strange Land – Heinlein
- 2001 A Space Oddysey
- War of the Worlds
- The Forever War – Joe Haldeman
- Hard Boiled Wonderland and the End of the World
- What I talk about when I talk about Running – Haruki Murakami
- The Road – Cormac McCarthy
- The Time Traveller’s Wife – Audrey Niffenegger