WPMUDEV forum member Nick made the 0.2 version of this plugin a couple of months back, so apologies to Nick if I’m treading on your toes here, but I thought I’d sort out a couple of bugs in the plugin: I think some of them have come due to changes in the code for MarketPress since you made the plugin, rather than errors on your part!
- Can display by price order in ascending/descending fashion using shortcode.
- Adding pagination controls to [cci][mp_product_grid][/cci] – currently broken in [cci][mp_list_products][/cci] too.
- Install the plugin by uploading the zip file, or by extracting it and putting it in the /wp-content/plugins/ folder.
- Activate the plugin (you need MarketPress activated as well, obviously).
- Use it in exactly the same way as the [cci][mp_list_products][/cci] with optional attributes below:
- “paginate” – Whether to paginate the product list. This is useful to only show a subset.
- “page” – The page number to display in the product list if “paginate” is set to true.
- “per_page” – How many products to display in the product list if “paginate” is set to true.
- “order_by” – What field to order products by. Can be: title, date, ID, author, price, sales, rand (random).
- “order” – Direction to order products by. Can be: DESC, ASC
- “category” – Limits list to a specific product category. Use the category Slug
- “tag” – Limits list to a specific product tag. Use the tag Slug
- Example: [cci][mp_product_grid paginate=”true” page=”1″ per_page=”10″ order_by=”price” order=”DESC” category=”downloads”][/cci]